- Dietary triggers: alcohol, irregular meals, caffeine drinks, chocolate
- Emotional triggers: stress, tension, shock, depression
- Hormonal changes: a menopause or a menstrual headache
- Environmental triggers: smoking, climate changes
The most common symptoms that accompany the migraine pain are the following:
Increased sensitivity to noise, light and smell
Tingling in the arms and legs
In order to cure migraine pain, you must keep your body hydrated. Hence, you should drink a lot of water, as your body will still be dehydrated. Namely, reduced electrolyte levels make your body discard large amounts of water. Therefore, your migraine can sometimes be caused by dehydration.
- 1 cup water
- Lemon juice (1/2 lemon)
- 2 tablespoons Himalayan salt
Mix all three ingredients in the glass of water and drink the excellent remedy!
Himalayan salt is a rich source of magnesium, sulfur, calcium, potassium, iron, and other needed elements, and they are easily absorbed in the body without spending energy. Since the content of salt in it is low, it does not lead to water retention.