Artist Turns Old Farm Equipment Into Incredible Animal Sculptures You’ll Ever See

When you’ve got a bunch of beat down and broken farm equipment you generally have to either figure out a way to fix it or move on and buy something newer, but that’s not what South Dakota artist John Lopez decided to do.John said. “My family and friends are more than happy to help out… I get my ideas from my life, the ranch, our history here, the animals around our area.
Here are some of his amazing works:
Bison


Cowboy in action


Horse



My favorite part about these pieces is the texture,” John said. “I just start grabbin’ stuff from the pile and welding it, in and if you weld enough of the same thing on over and over it creates this really cool texture that I’ve never seen in these kinds of pieces before. And I think that’s what draws people in.
Indeed, it is, John. Thank you for inspiring us with your mind blowing sculptures.
 Source