A Dog Tragically Died While Saving His Family From 4 Poisonous Snakes. Here’s His Story


Dibakar Raita of Sebekapur village was peacefully sleeping at night with eight other of his family members. Little did he know that his dog outside was fighting a battle that would take his life.



Raita’s doberman was protecting his family from 4 poisonous mountain cobras that were trying to sneak into the house in the middle of the night. The cobras fought with the dog the whole night, but the dog didn’t give up. He killed all four of them, who were trying to harm his family.
But, after the snakes died, the dog too died shortly as because of his wounds and snake poison in his body.



“I’m shocked. He has made the supreme sacrifice for me and my family. I will remember him till our death. I pray God – May his soul rest in peace,” said an emotionally overpowered Dibakar.

SOURCE