This Is What Happens When You Eat Celery Every Day For A Week – I Had No Idea.

Celery; it’s a little like marmite in the sense that you either love it or you hate it. But I’m going to give you some reasons to LOVE it.
When you go to a party and there is an all you can eat buffet, you always see the untouched celery sitting next to the hummus and carrot sticks. I mean, who is going to chomp on celery when there are sandwiches and chicken wings up for grabs, right?
Well next time I go to a party and see celery sticks, I will be crazy not to put a handful on my plate, and when you find out why – you will totally agree with me!
So when I read this, I totally wanted to give it a try. I recently found out that celery can in fact whiten your eyes, making them look brighter, tighter and much more youthful. As I’m getting a little older now, I’ll try pretty much anything it it means I will look a little younger…and I’m not kidding, this totally worked – and heres how.

VITAMIN A

Celery is jam packed full of vitamin A and just one large stalk of celery can deliver up to 10 percent of your daily need for Vitamin A. This is the group of nutrients that protects the eyes and prevents age-related degeneration of vision.

Studies show that eating celery every day will in fact give you whiter, brighter eye and even accelerate your vision!
So why not give it a go? Celery also has lots more health benefits you probably aren’t aware of too..
For example, Celery can help with bloating, it can reduce blood pressure and detox your whole body. Not only that but it is seriously low in calories with just 10 per stick!
Watch the below video to find out all you need to know:
                                      Source